Evening Paint and Sip in 17th Century Palace
- Hand-selected hosts and art instructors
- Canvas, Acrylic Paint and anything you may need to create your masterpiece
- Assorted selection of fine Italian wines (unlimited)
- Locally sourced gourmet cheese and prosciutto platters
- Traditional roman style pasta
- An unforgettably unique evening out
- Piazza trilussa
Make your way to Piazza Trilussa, where your host will be waiting to meet you. After arriving at our rustic art studio you will be greeted with a glass of wine, one of our talented art instructors, and a chance to get to know the group of people you will be sharing your artistic prowess with.
After welcome drinks, everyone will receive a seat at their painting station with their canvas and every necessary to complete your painting. You then select one of the many picturesque photos we provide you with to turn into your masterpiece. During the next two and half hours you will be regaled with stories about the food and wine that you are enjoying ;as well as stories from the history of Rome and why art has played such an important part in the cities evolution. From the dark and tumultuous time of the middle ages to the beauty and splendour of the Renaissance!
At the end of the night (perhaps tipsy), you'll be leaving with some great stories, some beautiful history, some new friends , and your very own creation to hang on your wall.
Meeting point: Steps of Piazza Trilussa