Vineyarts weekly special Paint Night
- Hand-selected hosts and art instructors
- Canvas, Acrylic Paint and anything you may need to create your masterpiece
- Assorted selection of fine Italian wines (unlimited)
- Small group for intimate experience
- Stories to hold onto for a lifetime
- Locally sourced gourmet cheese and prosciutto platters
- Vineyarts Private Painting Studio
Vineyarts is one of Rome's newest afternoon and evening activities catered towards both tourists and locals alike. Based on the concept of a standard North American Paint and Sip, but with a Roman twist.
Vineyarts runs a weekly promotional event (Wednesdays or Thursdays) starting from 7.30 pm onwards. The event includes all art supplies, unlimited wine from fine Primitivo and Chianti to Barolo, excellent traditional Italian aperitivo food all in a beautiful 17th century palace located right between Piazza Navona and Campo de' Fiori.
The class has a given inspiration for your canvas, but essentially you can paint anything that your creative heart desires, check our instagram @Vineyarts for a better idea. Vineyarts’ art instructors are all hand chosen incredible artists in their own right.
Apart from good wine, nice food, and a fun activity, it is a great place to socialize with other locals and travellers, as well as meet new interesting people.